Hey loves! So only 17 more sleeps until Christmas! Is it bad that I haven’t finished all of my shopping yet?? I’ve been busy buying make up bits and bobs…it’s getting me distracted 🙈
This Christmas I’m just looking forward to spending time with the family, eating and upping the ante on my fashion and beauty trends/accessories. I just would like to focus more on working on myself and what makes me happy…life is too short to be dwelling and worrying about things you can’t change nor have control over so might aswell buy the clothes, the make-up, the hair…the whole shop!🤣
I’ve still got more make up buys to add but check out below my favourites for ’tis season;
- Sleek Extra Dark Contour Palette – I prefer the creamy contour kits than the powder ones as I like the texture however, I think it blends in too much and doesn’t have that ‘pow’ factor…it just looks I have shiny foundation on. It may be worth me combining the two for a contrast.
- DipDown eyeliner Gel from Mac Cosmetics
- NW45 Concealer From Mac Cosmetics
- Highlighter: Glow With It Extra Dimension Skin Finish from Mac Cosmetics – perfect for a natural highlight. I think I’m confident enough now to go for a louder highlight colour.
- Daily Protection BB Cream from KIKO Milano- this BB cream is pefect for everyday use. It’s lighter than a foundation so if you don’t want a heavy face all the time it’s a great substitute.
- Hollywood Complexion Brush from Charlotte Tilbury
- Lip Volume Plumping Effect Gloss from KIKO Milano
- Eyeshadow Make Up Inserts & Palette from FM Cosmetics – I’m in love with this eyeshadow palette! It’s perfect for the party season with it’s glittery and shiny hues. Can be purchased from my FM Webshop
- Forever Magenta Matte Liquid Lipstick from FM Cosmetics
- Hel’s Bels Matte Revolution Liptsick from Charlotte Tilbury
- Luxury Palette ‘The Golden Goddess from Charlotte Tilbury
- Make Up Bag from Charlotte Tilbury – Isn’t this bag so classy!? I think I could even get away with using this a mini clutch bag!
What’s some of your make up favourites for the season?